This year Bethlehem is going to welcome its visitors with a great musical Christmas Festival. The concerts of Palestinian and international artists will take place every day from 16.12. till 23.12. on the Manger Square. This great initiative is completely for free.
17.12 II Murad Swaity 7pm II Rim El-Banna 8pm
18.12 II Church Coral Al-Raja Group 5:30pm II George Telgiyeh 7pm II Maggie Yousef
19.12 II Rolf Stanhofen & Band 6:30pm II Michael Hartenberger 8pm II A El-Rassef 9pm
20.12 II Fa 6:30pm II Cardiac Move 8pm
21.12 II Laura Bellon 6:30pm II Danny Fresh 7pm II Peter Pan 8pm II INEM 8pm
22.12 Heart to Heart 6:30pm II Turab Group 8:30pm
23.12 II Indonesian 6:30pm II Tony Qattan 9pm
Shepards’ Nights Festival 2011
And just from the 23.12 till 25.12 a great Shepards’ Nights Festival 2011 in Beit Sahour in Roman Catholic School.
- 6-6:30pm – The National Palestinian Hymn & the song for Beit Sahour by Yoqub Al-Atrash and the opening speech.
- 6:30-7:15pm – Shepherds’ Band
- 7:15-8pm – Musical Band “Wajd”
- 8-8:20pm – Band “Melody of Peace”
- 8:20-9pm – Baqun Band for Palestinian Heritage Show
- 4-5:30pm – Kids Show with Rony Rock
- 4:30-5:30pm – Christmas Holy Mass in the Shepherds’ Grotto – YMCA
- 6-8pm – Shibat Band
- 4:30-5:30pm – Lighting Candles & Parade for Free Palestine – form the Orthodox Shepherds’ Field to the Festival Area
- 6:00 – 7:30 – Palestinian Traditional Art Performance
Visitor Information Center wishes you a great time in Bethlehem!