First of all Visitor Information Center – Bethlehem would like to wish you a Happy and Prosperous New Year! Our wish is to receive you in Bethlehem, so don’t wait and come 🙂
- 6 pm – A huge Christmas evening for Jesus the King – Byzantium in Bethlehem – Oriental Choirs in Bethlehem Convention Palace
- 11:30 am – Reception of His Paternity the Custos of the Holy Land – Manger Square
- Orthodox Christmas Eve Parades and reception of heads of Orthodox and Oriental Churches, starting from the morning.
- Armenian Eve Parades and reception of heads of Armenian Church, starting from the morning.
- Circus Show entitled “Kol Saber!” with Palestine Circus School in Dar Annadwa at 6 pm. Ticket: 15 NIS
- Dance Show Entitled “Ordinary Madness” at 6 pm in Dar Annadwa (Ticket 15 NIS)