Visitor Information Center organizes tours to Jericho and the Dead Sea area:
Upcoming dates of the trip:
- Wednesday 15th of May 2013
PLAN OF THE TOUR
– Hisham’s Palace in Jericho – see the great example of Ummayad’s Architecture
– Mount of Temptation in Jericho – walk up or have a cable car to the mountain
– Qumran National Park – see the ruins of ancient sect of Esens and the place where Dead Sea Scrolls were found
– “Natural SPA” on the Dead Sea – Kalia Beach + have delicious meal there
Please CONTACT US regarding the details.
We meet in front of the VIC in Bethlehem at 8:30 and come back around 4/5 pm. Please confirm your attendance by sending us an e-mail with your name and date you wish to go. If you are interested in this trip or any other kind of trip (to different destinations) CONTACT US.
Visitor Information Center can help you in organizing any tour – CONTACT US.
The following plan of the tour is a suggestion from the organizer, however it can be changed according to your needs. The trip usually goes on Saturdays, but please contact us if you would like to attend the tour any other day 🙂