– UN PONTE PER BETLEMME – A BRIDGE TO BETHLEHEM –
“Like every 1st of March, also this year 2013, we remember the anniversary of laying the first slab of the apartheid wall in Bethlehem.”
Join on Friday, the 1st of March 2013:
- 15:00 – Eucharistic Celebration in Cremisan under the olive trees with the people of Beit Jala.
- 15:45 – “Pace-march” from Cremisan to checkpoint 300 with two stages of prayer.
- 17:30 – Rosary at the wall with the sisters of the Caritas Baby Hospital.
- 18:00 – Visit to Caritas Baby Hospital
In case contact Fr. Mario at 054-628-79-71